We left Southport today and Joy says we’ve really left now :-)
That is six days later than originally planned, but this was never going to be a “planned cruise” in the sense of needing to be anywhere on a certain date.
If you would like to keep up with where we are and what we’re doing, here are a bunch of ways to do so:
- Skipr.net – We’ll post our position daily and more often on interesting/important passages.
- Te Moana blog – that’s where we post pictures and stories
- The Planet Skipr mailing list – Te Moana is one of the boats featured on the list (effectively, blog posts are emailed at most once a day).
- Twitter – Hey, we’re 21st century dudes.
- Te Moana SailPlan – an online spreadsheet which we use to plan our cruise – usually not more than a few days ahead (typically no further ahead than the weather forecast)
Links to these items also appear on the front page of the Te Moana blog (centre column)